1. I know that some lines of in-game dialogue change in Infected mode, but is that really it? Any modified pre-rendered cutscenes? Any alternate endings? Any interesting tid-bits revealed in the new Intels? Any huge, plot-shattering breakthroughs?

User Info: HyperGamer128

HyperGamer128 - 10 years ago

1. The intel is worth a read but there's little you can't learn from getting the R2 intel. There's no major changes to the story, just altered lines, about one a chapter, nothing special and they're just things like "If I wasn't working for SRPA, I break all o' your necks, right here!" "What the hell is wrong with you, Tommy? In the Maqui, we shoot our sick. It saves rations." "What's the matter with your eyes, lieutenant?" "I'm infected now." You get the point.

User Info: Bojangthe4th

Bojangthe4th - 9 years ago 1   0

1. There are a few small changes to the in-game story. You will notice that Grayson's eyes are yellow, like Hale's were in R:FOM an R2 and he wears a suit similar to that worn by Hale. The small changes in the in-game story are the cutscenes that weren't pre-rendered, with some changes in the dialogue. The intel does provide some interesting stuff, but I wont reveal anything, except that you are working for Specter Lieutenant David LaSalle.

User Info: LordOfDeath121

LordOfDeath121 - 10 years ago 0   0

2. The ingame cutscenes will differ from a non-infected Grayson

User Info: holyknight429

holyknight429 - 10 years ago 0   1