What do you get for collecting intel and where do I find them?

1. I found some but I dont get the whole intel thing. please post where to find the intel

User Info: dracomx

dracomx - 10 years ago

1. Intel is just extra story colected through out the levels and they are somewhatt hidden. If you collect all of one type you get a new gun to shoot things

User Info: darkfearskis

darkfearskis - 10 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. If you collect all of the Retribution intel, you will receive the Longbow IS-IK. When you collect all the Maquis intel, you will receive plasma grenades. When you collect all the Cloven intel, you get the XR-004 Allure. If you manage to find all the intel, you get the HE.44 Magnum. You can also get the magnum and the plasma grenades by connecting you psp to a ps3 with resistance 2 and going into infected mode.

PS. the magnum fires exlosive bullets that you can trigger by pressing the firing key again.

User Info: blurr77s

blurr77s - 10 years ago 1   0