I bought resistance for my psp?

1. I bought this game from best buy had to return it. The first one I bought would not load the game, it would start but then after the skull disappeared I got the disc icon at the bottom and then my psp would just start making a clicking noise. So I figure it might be the game. I returned it and exchanged it for another one. Well I got the same problem with it. Its hard to believe that there is a problem with 2 different games. My psp is updated to the latest version ( version 6 something ). Before I take back this one I am wondering if anyone else has had the same issue. I have no clue what to do next. Any body have an answer ?

User Info: Hawk1977

Hawk1977 - 8 years ago
  2. the game doesn't even start up. after the loading skull is gone I get a little disc at the bottom then the clicking noise starts. All the other games I have work on the psp so I know its not the unit. Maybe Im just having a bad run of luck with the game itself.

User Info: Hawk1977

Hawk1977 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Well my PSP would also make a clicking noise, but it didn't affect my game. All it did was keep showing the "Do you want to quit?" screen (which gets annoying when you are in the middle of a crucial battle).
    So does your game still work even witht he noise? If it doesn't maybe its a problem with the recorder part in the UMD slot.

User Info: aeonlash

aeonlash - 8 years ago 0   0