Why it is very hard to find green item?

1. I already use almost 50 golden key, but I still haven't got any green item at Niata Monad, can somebody help me why it is so hard to get 1 green item?

User Info: Kay_Safron

Kay_Safron - 9 years ago

1. Green equipments are the best, the developers can't possibly allow you to get them so easily right?
    You can only have 1 unique for each type. Eg: You can't get 2 Bahamut Tears.
    You can only obtain duplicate copy of green drops from Golden Knight's. Only drops from him.
    There are 2 item skills that increase the rare drop rates. Wear it and give your party members, they stack.
    The Pirate's radiant title increase chest drops. Equip that title before opening.
    Last but not least, save/load and be patient.

User Info: Phantasialove

Phantasialove (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. If you're none of the above from Phantasialove's advice. Try CWCheat so that you can get those Uniques.

User Info: lester2020

lester2020 (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0