Hard & Mania Mode Exp Values?

1. I'm pretty sure I heard from somewhere that you're supposed to get more experience from playing in hard/mania mode. :x However, I tried to test that theory in the World Tree, and it didn't seem to make a difference.

Could someone help me confirm this, or even better, show some video proof? :3

User Info: Tadashi_Costler

Tadashi_Costler - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Well, my first question would be are you sure you changed the difficulty level and took the options over, as the first option when leaving the options menu is to not take over differences.
    Also, I'd suggest trying out in later locations (like the Garet Forest) where enemies got stronger in the previous game and see if you have any difficulty in defeating them.

C-A

User Info: CatMuto

CatMuto - 8 years ago 0   0