Where can I find warrior cards?

1. I am currently stuck on area 6, I want to improve my deck with some angel fighters, silent swordsmen and ninja temptress, my mid-game creatures are all too weak now. I've fought against shaia in every other stage, had 6 battles so far and got none of the cards she uses. If anyone knows how and where to get a few monsters with first attack, lemme know too.

User Info: Saterdei

Saterdei - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I dont think it matters who you fight. I just keep playing the First Floor and fighting Refina lol.

User Info: 4rchX4ngel

4rchX4ngel - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. I think it's quite random..... but stronger opponent tends to give better card and usually they give card they have on its deck...... so for example if you want silent swordsman, try defeat one that has silent swordsman on its deck.....

User Info: jashinsamael

jashinsamael - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. I've noticed that the cards you get are similar to the opponent you fight, every time i fight Iglus I usually end up with a bunch of those "cavalry cards" and a few soldier types.

User Info: j0j0b0y

j0j0b0y - 11 years ago 0   0
  4. Yup, Iglus will be the best if you want to get warrior or cavalry cards. But the best will be the 2nd Iglus with 5AP. He will usually give more warrior card

User Info: Pudding134

Pudding134 - 11 years ago 0   0