How can I get OTHER aliens other than Swampfire, Big Chill, Spidermonkey, Jet Ray and Humungosaur?

1. I need some cheat codes (other than How to unlock Goop, it does not work) to get other aliens!

User Info: ben10ner

ben10ner - 11 years ago

Answers

1. All Ben 10 games are only with 5 aleins (That sucks)
    but with all 10 aleins..the Game can get too complicated....like just say theres a wall,and you forgot which alen can get through...so the Makers of B10 decided to get only 5 aliens in the Games....so no Cheats to get all 10..because the other 5 where never made..

User Info: Dilster3000

Dilster3000 - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. Just go to ds version

User Info: charlezmaxime

charlezmaxime - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. You can't unlock anymore aliens than those 5.

You can use Chromastone, Echo Echo, and Goop in the DS version with the replacement of Big Chill, Spidermonkey, and Humongasaur in the PSP.

User Info: arceus17

arceus17 - 10 years ago 1   0
  4. You can't because the How to unlock Goop cheat is a fake, other than that there is no other way to unlock other aliens.

User Info: czy456456

czy456456 - 11 years ago 0   0
  5. Sadly, the game only has 5 aliens.. Anyone telling you how to get other aliens are trying to lie to you.

I am still wondering what is the last question mark on "Hero viewer" there for.

User Info: Frannel

Frannel - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. The last question mark on hero viewer is grandpa max

User Info: Yubeldaw

Yubeldaw - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. Sorry only 5 alien

User Info: Sambit804

Sambit804 - 10 years ago 0   0
  8. How?how?

User Info: jehezkel07

jehezkel07 - 9 years ago 0   0
  9. There r only 5 aliens but u can get all the aliens in alien force vilgax attack it is a surbeb game.

User Info: mohpar

mohpar - 9 years ago 0   0
  10. I have finished the game more than two times and there is just no posibility of unlocking any other aliens other than the basic given five. The game is designed to give only five aliens from the beginning to the end. That is just how the game is

User Info: progamerprogram

progamerprogram - 5 years ago 0   0
  11. can I play this game on PC

User Info: shubhamplay13

shubhamplay13 - 5 years ago 0   0