How to beat I-No in Arcade Mode?

1. I'm playing the Arcade Mode as Sol and I-No is pissing me off. Any help towards beating her is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

User Info: darkfire_cloud

darkfire_cloud - 10 years ago

1. While I can't give character specific instructions I would suggest the following:

1. Set the round limit to 1. That way you only have to beat her once.

2. Be aware of her megalomania attack. That's the one where she fires the little balls across the screen. If one ball hits you, all of them will home in on you. You can't jump over her, or attack her or all will hit you. To avoid each of the attacks watch for the "WARNING" boxes on screen to see which pattern she's going to use.

- Screen Wipe. If timed properly, a double jump as close to her as possible when she first starts should avoid these, but it's easier to just block. You'll take damage, but much less.

-Sine Wave. Stand under the large hump in the middle. As the wave fires it will move so slowly walk toward her as it moves.

- Straight Out, then Up. Get far away and duck.

User Info: Knight99102

Knight99102 - 10 years ago 0   0