Need help with sol story path?

1. How can i get all sol story paths i only have path 2 and played thru it twice?

User Info: Jinxjx

Jinxjx - 10 years ago

Answers

1. To get Sol's first path, you need to first beat Ky's first path. Then when given the option in Sol's story mode, pick "Don't tell me what to do, kid" and reach Order-Sol without having to retry(don't lose a match).

User Info: darkfire_cloud

darkfire_cloud - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. I was actually able to get both endings without even playing Ky''s story at all. But yes, you do everything else.

User Info: shyahone

shyahone - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Both are wrong...well. Maybe not wrong, per se, but I was able to do it by selecting "Don't tell me what to do, kid" both times by just not losing a single match. You'll fight I-No, then Crow/Justice then I-No again.

The same method works for Slayer, as he has no option to select a different answer.

User Info: andro_jeans

andro_jeans - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. Choose the first path then dont lose any match until you defeat HOS

User Info: laduda

laduda - 9 years ago 0   0