I Cant Acces To The Lobby In Combat Ops But I Can Acces Internet Through Psp ??

1. I Am Not Able To Connect To Lobby Of Combat Ops But Can Acces Internet Through Browser ?

User Info: nik007_gamer

nik007_gamer - 10 years ago

Answers

1. I do not have Combat Ops yet, but I do have Logan's Shadow. I have had the same problem you described. It eventually stopped and I was able to play online, but then it happend again and I found a way to make it work.

What I do is as soon as I get to the lobby, I immediatley join a game, and it makes it work for some reason. I can even return to the LS lobby after that. But sometimes all the games are full when you get to the lobby, so keep trying and hopefully this trick that worked for me in LS will work for you.

User Info: JesusFreak1990

JesusFreak1990 - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. You need a PlayStation Network account to play this online. If it isn't that then I don't know.

User Info: Ratchet_fan1

Ratchet_fan1 - 10 years ago 0   1