1. I recently downloaded this game and wanted to play with my cousins(they used UMDS) but every i go into the online gathering hall, theres NO ONE THERE! i've manual choosing and auto choose, but neither allows me to go on quests with my friends WHY???

User Info: markbro123

markbro123 - 9 years ago
  2. Huh? wats the difference? i only know that for example, my cousin chooses online gathering hall1 and gets in. i choose the same hall under manual option but i see no one in there. my bro does wat i did and he sees my cousin in online hall! any suggestions wat i should do???

User Info: markbro123

markbro123 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Its not infrastrcture its ad hoc!

User Info: aneesur

aneesur - 9 years ago 0   0

2. did u check your channels on your pspS?
    make sure all of the psps are on the same channel. then get into the same hall.
    and check your WLAN switch

User Info: asddork

asddork - 9 years ago 0   0

3. you said you downloaded this game?
    so that means you hacked your psp

if so you might be playing european monster hunters and i think european and US games cant play with each other

thats just a guess

User Info: PANDAemic

PANDAemic - 9 years ago 0   0

4. Hmm... European Version is the one which has the text "Online interactions not rated by ESRB" when you start the game right? And the US Version is the one with "This game contain gore and violence scenes" right? I think that different versions CAN'T interact with each other. This happens to me too with friend and his cousin too. My friend can interact with his cousin while I can't interact with my friend. Both my friend and Cousin has the European Version, my friend's a UMD, while his cousin is the downloaded one.

User Info: rizenix

rizenix - 9 years ago 0   0