1. Hello my fellow hunters! would you like to embark on some quests and kick some monster tushy? Well if so we can do it via ad hoc party. (ad hoc party is an app for the ps3 it allows you to play your Ad Hoc compatible games and compete against your friends almost anywhere.)

User Info: PspME

PspME - 1 month ago

1. i know that it already a week but i will post just to agree with infoown, hunsterverse (yes its spelled like that) is a very good place to hunt with other people and also just socialize, just go to to their discord and they will help you there.

User Info: jpracz

jpracz - 3 weeks ago 1   0

Answers

1. Hi, sadly I do not have a PS3 with ad hoc party and I have a PSP street (no wifi) but if you'd let me suggest an alternative that will let you enjoy the game online, you should look into Hunsterverse. Mind, it works through the PPSSPP emulator with a backed up copy of the game. Theres actually a lot of people on so you should definitely check it out.

User Info: infoown

infoown - 4 weeks ago 0   0