How do I recruit hunter from the online gathering hall or how can I be recruited?

1. I am not planning to do this for a while but I am asking for future reference

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 9 years ago
  2. Wat is x link kai

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 9 years ago
  3. How do i do the stuff for x-link-kai like do i need a psp computer usb connection or something

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 9 years ago
  4. I dnt get it. wifi adapter?

User Info: vigegogames

vigegogames - 9 years ago

1. wifi adapter a device normally used to increase your signal strength and range of your wireless devices such as your psp (wifi switch on the left of your psp) . For example you would be able to browse the Internet on your psp from much further away from your router. They can be bought in all computer and software shops and online e.g. Play.com eBay etc.
    Basically xlink mods the adapter allowin your psp to go online and locate other players. (with the zydas drives Which can be downloaded on the tutorial I gave you) Hope that helps lol. (:

User Info: AJ_leveler

AJ_leveler - 9 years ago 0   0

1. I take you mean multiplayer lol... If so you need to download x link kai and have wifi adapter.. Thn what I reccomend is to try YouTube for a decent tutorial on how to set it all up. It can be complicated but there is lots of info on the clink website ... Www.teamxlink.com I think it is. If not google it ;p

User Info: AJ_leveler

AJ_leveler - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. No just wifi adapter thtat is cpatinle with the zydas drives (files you have to download to use xlink kai) thn xlink can detect your pap through the adapter and trAnsmit your signal through the Internet allowing you to play world wide. Do not use the disk that comes with your wifi apdapter.. Ther is a list of wifi tht work with xlink on their website I would reccomend datel wifi max black for psp only as it works 100% ;p
    Here's a good tutorial for wen and if you get black wifi max :
    www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33463

User Info: AJ_leveler

AJ_leveler - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. Compatible *** lol

User Info: AJ_leveler

AJ_leveler - 9 years ago 0   0