Error in Urgent 5 Star Quest (Tigrex) in Online Gathering Hall?

1. I was attempting the Urgent 5 Star Quest (Tigrex) in the Online Gathering Hall with my boyfriend via Ad-Hoc Party on the PS3. Everything the going smoothly up until after we completed the quest (by capturing it). We both received the rewards (scales, shells, whatever, etc.), I received the full amount of z, my boyfriend received 2,200 less because he fell once... I rose to HR3 and cleared that quest off the lower ranked Gathering Hall quests... BUT my boyfriend didn't. Before we took this quest, we were both HR2 and had cleared all the quests that would allow us to open up the Urgent Tigrex Quest.

What happened?? Has this happened to anyone else??

I was the was one to initiate this quest, so, I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

User Info: stellarreplica

stellarreplica - 9 years ago

1. Try again but have your boyfriend be the one to initiate the quest. The one who initiates the quest is the one who gets the rank-up I believe.

User Info: Xpe27

Xpe27 (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0