The Urgent Quest Tigrex mission in the Guild Hall, how can I beat it?

1. Can't advance because the TIgrex mission that's urgent in the guild hall is a bit hard for me. I'm even using the strategy of using the Felyne mask for the bomber tech and getting the Tigrex in a shock trap then unloading LBB+ and SBB+

However, it doesn't kill the Tigrex, does he have more HP this time around? What can I do to beat him, I'm thinkin maybe bringing pit fall traps?

User Info: Scythicles

Scythicles - 9 years ago
  2. Rage mode? What does that look like? Is it when he starts getting red scars on his body?

Also, how can I capture him? With a tranq bomb while he's in a shock trap?

User Info: Scythicles

Scythicles - 9 years ago

1. I just find out a pretty simple way to beat Tigrex but it doesnt end up killing him cause your gonna capture him if you do it this way but i just read that when he enters rage mode due to one hit, you can capture him, its simpler then killing haha

User Info: roumist

roumist (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

1. Don't bring pitfall traps since their pretty useless in the mountains until Tigrex runs back to his rest area. Also his life is bigger due to the fact that all the missions outside of the Guild hall are much easier, I mean you fight Rathalos and Rathian at 6-stars with the cheif elder quests, but its on 2 star in the guild hall. Also try bringing an electric weapon to take him down, but other than that i don't know anymore, since i'm stuck too, so thats all i can give you, but i wanna see what the other people say, so i can beat him too :D

User Info: roumist

roumist (Expert) - 9 years ago 1   0

1. You'll see if his movement suddenly gets much faster and stronger, that means he's on a rage mode. Or just when you hit him, he'll roars(not flinch).

User Info: rizenix

rizenix - 9 years ago 0   0