1. I know there is a secret passage in the desert, when you jump in the well in base camp and come out in the cave, but are there any others? I have a slight suspicion there is one in forest and hills area but I have never found it if there is one, anyone know any others for certain?

User Info: ozquiles

ozquiles - 9 years ago
  2. when I say I suspect one in the forest and hills, i mean that you can climb up the waterfall in area 11 in MFH2 and MHFU but you can't (apparently) do anything up there, I think either a secret passage begins or ends there

User Info: ozquiles

ozquiles - 9 years ago

Answers

1. I dont think so..

User Info: docura

docura (Expert) - 9 years ago 0   0

2. Well it isn't much of a secret, but there is that tunnel in area 8 in the snowy mountains. There is also an area that you can climb to, further up then the ledge you can jump from, that doesn't seem to serve any purpose. Other then letting you look at a flag.

User Info: voltzila

voltzila - 9 years ago 0   0

3. In area 11 of the old forest, up the waterfall is a mining spot that's it.

User Info: Literboy

Literboy (Expert) - 8 years ago 0   0

4. @voltzila You can mine on the Kushala Daora Skin(the one on your right before the flag platform)

User Info: Coolkid29

Coolkid29 - 8 years ago 0   0