1. Hi everybody,
    I just beat Klunk in Challenge Mode and I think I have done everything in the game :

- completed all missions and challenges (including the HIG Treehouse ones)
    - got all Proto & Titan weapons at maximum level (including RYNO) + all mods
    - got all gadgets + all titanium bolts + all skins (including Zoni Skin)
    - unlocked all skill points + all cheats
    - found all Alien Codes + all Keycards + activated Dallas Chalice

Still, there are a few unresolved questions :

- is there no reward for beating all of Ratchet challenges at HIG Treehouse ?
    - why does the 2nd gadget slot still empty in Clank's inventory?
    - why does the HIG Treehouse remains "uncompleted" in the Missions Screen?
    - are there some more extra items to get in Challenge Mode 2? (like in Ratchet & Clank : Size Matters)

I've done a lot of research on the internet, but I haven't found anything about that and I think it's strange. Concerning the empty slot, maybe was it for the Eye of Infinity, the Dallas Chalice or either a deleted item?

About HIG Treehouse, according to its description in Missions Screen, I really think that there are some secrets that havent't been found yet by anybody. Otherwise, why would this planet still be marked as "uncompleted"? The fact that you can only Holo-Monocle the Kingpin may be a clue.

What do you think? I know it's a quite old game, but any help will be appreciated :)

User Info: Eco-Billy

Eco-Billy - 1 month ago