1. I have 70 hp, almost all of my wepons are fully upgraded on proto but, he still whips me before I can get him at 1/2 hp

User Info: Pikaboy1994

Pikaboy1994 - 10 years ago
  2. I've already tried that! I got him down to 1/3 life points

User Info: Pikaboy1994

Pikaboy1994 - 10 years ago
  3. About the weapons, you can also use the cufflinks and the tie-a-rangs when you run out, but i just bought ammo when i needed.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Just keep dogeing him and using your ty's, kufflinks, and umbrella

User Info: austentrexler

austentrexler - 10 years ago 1   0

2. Well i just used all the weapon... All proto... For kingpin use kudzu, and Tie-a-rangs for if he gets low, when u run out use Cufflink then Umbrella... For Nepharous use Cufflink and Tie a rangs when he is shooting thoose bullets things and Flame thrower, Cufflink, Tie-a-rangs and if u run out use Umbrella... NEVER USE KUDZU FOR HIM... When Rachet uses the Acid Thrower Thing run around and keep restocking

User Info: kira_cero

kira_cero - 8 years ago 1   0

3. Gather Xp for your weapons. Then when you have all clank proto weapons at Lvl. 4, fight him the same way you did in regular mode.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 - 7 years ago 1   0

4. It took me forever too beat him. I used Umbrella only, get umbrella to proto. Then dodge, get hp whenever you can and get pda too. It took me like 1 1/2 hours to beat him.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 9 years ago 0   0

5. There are three key weapons: the umbrella, the jewel bomb ( my game is not in english) and the tie-a-rang. Upgrade them to V.4 proto and the battle will be much more easy. Use the umbrella to defeat Kingpin, use the jewel bomb to defeat Nefarious and if you became without ammo use the tie-a-rang. When Klunk uses Robo-ratchet dont attack. When he uses the agents of terror just run and catch ammo and life, and when he uses the giant bomb run away.
    It took me 30-40 minutes to defeat him.
    Good luck!

User Info: ikego98

ikego98 - 9 years ago 1   1

6. I spammed Proto Cufflink Bombs V.4 (had code on for unlimited health and unlimited bolts so I had infinite bombs :p) and the PDA (to replenish my Cufflink Bombs). I did spam most of the other weapons too, but mainly used the Cufflink Bombs.

User Info: swagmaster69

swagmaster69 - 3 years ago 0   0