After saving game starts at the beginning again, is this right?

1. Although it starts at the beginning after saving it loads my score and weapons obtained.

User Info: FREDDYTWO

FREDDYTWO - 8 years ago
  2. I have not completed the first level but I still start at the beginning after a save!

The only way I have found to continue where I left off is to put the PSP in sleep mode and leave the disc in the console. When I switch on it then starts where I had left off.

User Info: FREDDYTWO

FREDDYTWO - 8 years ago

1. Yeah, unfortunately this game does not save mid-level progress at all! You can choose to save in mid-level but all that will do is save all of the bolts you've accumulated and any objects you've found/purchased. What I do if I need to quite mid-level is save it, then just turn the power on the PSP off. When I flip it back on later it starts up right where I left off!

User Info: darthcobain17

darthcobain17 - 7 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. If you completed the game and chose to replay in challenge mode, then you will restart the game with all the weapons and bolts you had before you restarted.

User Info: Rubyyoshi

Rubyyoshi - 8 years ago 1   1
  2. If you are talking about challenge mode, then yes, But, you keep all your weapons and bolts for Ratchet and Clank.

If you are talking about saving in mid-level, then yes. The level you are on will restart when you reload your profile.

User Info: gfred4

gfred4 - 7 years ago 0   0