how do I use big bang arts?

1. I didn't read anything that the game said (I didn't care), and now I don't know how to use big bang arts. I know that you have to hold R and line up the two (or three, or four) circles, but I don't know what else.

User Info: Huntersunite987

Huntersunite987 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. You can only use them if you have another 1,2,3 allies with you,,,
    SInce that your allies are computer controlled
    Press R button and point it to the monster,,,
    Wait until some of your ally or Your allies
    Point some arts too,,,
    And then attack it with your arts,,,
    And suddenly a look like compass will appear,,
    You must try to make it stop on south,,,
    I wish this helps,,,
    =)

User Info: darkdric808

darkdric808 - 10 years ago 1   0
  2. adding to what dark dric said, you need 2 make sure that your party realize that your trying to big bang. This may involve hoding the art sighn on the monster 4 quite a while.

User Info: razamatar15

razamatar15 - 10 years ago 1   0
  3. Send outout an art sighn, and hold it over an enemy for a few seconds. Your teamate will eventually see it and put another sighn over yours. Hit the button(sorry been a while since I played, i don't remember the buttons) the indicator will go around the sighn try for the bottom.
    Don't freak out. It seems like the monster will get to you before your partner helps you. You have to wait. Usually they will help in time.
    Magic users are more likley to help, and to do them independently.
    I guess you can also take the initiative, and do a bbang off your partner.

User Info: razamatar15

razamatar15 - 10 years ago 0   0