How to level up your job class?

1. I'm already at grade 5. I only have a b class fighter.

User Info: Raizen501

Raizen501 - 10 years ago

Answers

1. As i remember i just farmed for a long time and it gain lvl(mb u have to use a lot of skills,its hard to say cause its take long time to lvl it up).

User Info: aston_

aston_ - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. you get almost no points for using melee atacks, or weapon arts. Use arts as much as possible. I think Big Bangs make it go faster, but im not 100% posotive.
    aston what is farming?

User Info: razamatar15

razamatar15 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. To: razamatar15
    "Farming" means you just go and defeat monsters again and again in order to resieve plenty of money/exp/items.
    Some say it's boring. But not me - I'm a munchkin...)

User Info: MrGencyEX

MrGencyEX - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. Well... yeah farming but if i were you i would go to rift multiplayer with ur friends for bigger chance and for extra areas...u wont gain exp but maybe just maybe u will have ur job class promoted easily.......maybe...

User Info: GrowlingWyvern

GrowlingWyvern - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. What the heck somebody hacked my account... who the heck would call me a munchkin?

User Info: razamatar15

razamatar15 - 8 years ago 0   0