How do I get past "Desert Crossing"?

1. When i get to the flaming desert, i cant figure out how to make it rain.

User Info: willreissfelder

willreissfelder - 11 years ago

Answers

1. I forgot to mention that you need the Rain Juju. It's in the Hunting in Patata Plains level. Near the beginning, there is a post with a pattern on it (I'm pretty sure that it's Triangle, O, Square, O, but I could be wrong). Repeat the beat on the post with the corresponding buttons until the post is as high up as it can go and the rain juju will be at the base of it.

User Info: Da_Metroid_Man

Da_Metroid_Man - 11 years ago 3   0
  2. Also, when you finally get to the water miracle minigame part with the blue background where you have to copy what the patapons sing, make sure you use the pon drum (O) instead of the don drum (X). It took me like half an hour to figure that out.

User Info: Ozkarmus

Ozkarmus - 11 years ago 3   0
  3. First, get your patapon into Fever mode (if my memory is correct, any song will only add to the combo, and they won't move). Then, as soon as fever mode starts, Use the Don Drum (X) in a certain beat, which, if you listen carefully when fever starts, you can hear a patapon say ("Don, DoDon, DoDon") You must hit the Don Drum in the same rhythm (X, XX, XX). This will send you into a sort of mini game where you have to hit the drums to the beat the patapon tell you. I originally had trouble with this, too. Hope this helps! Also, I think it wears off after a while, and you'll have to repeat it a few times.

User Info: Da_Metroid_Man

Da_Metroid_Man - 11 years ago 2   0
  4. da_metroid_man has all the prerequisites down, to make it easier, i just watch the white border line. Be sure to count your beats, as there are 4 beats in between each go. ( so four flashes will flash before its your turn to initiate the proper response in four beats as well ). On the fourth beat, the white bar will flash white and green, signaling that its your turn next. The next flash, hit the don on the flash, wait for the next flash, don, don ( so hit don twice ), skip the next flash ( let it flash by ) and then on the last flash, hit the last 2 dons and you're ready.

User Info: Shadowmurasama

Shadowmurasama - 11 years ago 1   0
  5. Then keep doing it or repeating it!

User Info: buging2

buging2 - 11 years ago 0   0
  6. get the blank map at the patata plain...after you get the blank map defeat the Dauntless Dragon Majidonga to receive don drum and rain juju...and then in fever mode in the desert, press.(X XX XX) Don Dodon Dodon.

User Info: germs666

germs666 - 11 years ago 0   0
  7. FYI Da_Metroid_Man, its triangle, O, triangle, O.

User Info: Gamerman99999

Gamerman99999 - 11 years ago 0   0
  8. Use rain juju, simple as that.

User Info: Gamerman99999

Gamerman99999 - 11 years ago 0   1
  9. Its triangel,o,triangel,o then wait untill the stick jumps its head or flips the head in the air!

User Info: buging2

buging2 - 11 years ago 0   4