Who should be in my main party?

1. Ok so I was wondering who i should have in my main party because Im only going to use 4 people during the whole game.
    So far my party consist of:
    Claude-With the Deadly Edge
    Rena-With Cetus
    Celine-like the second Wand in the game
    Ashton-With the Lotus Blade that has 1150 attack
    Or
    Bowman-With fist of the God's 450 attack.

User Info: ZEROandmegaman

ZEROandmegaman - 9 years ago

Answers

1. Use whoever you want, anyone is fine, don't let someone decide your party fro you. >.>

User Info: FoxyAreku

FoxyAreku - 9 years ago 0 0
  2. Get Welch for the funny PA's. Other than that the 4 guys that your using is fine.

User Info: Kirby217

Kirby217 - 9 years ago 0 0
  3. Really it's up to you, use who you like and you'll be able to beat the game. However, with your party members the best party in my opinion would be Claude, Ashton, Rena, and Bowman. If you can get Christato later(last party member you can recruit), she is a great replacement for either Ashton or Bowman. Also Bowman with poison/ Explosion pills is why he is in there; otherwise bowman sucks.

User Info: Hells_Outsider

Hells_Outsider - 9 years ago 0 0
  4. I'd suggest Leon/Dias (depending if you're Claude or Rena) as one of the main fighters. Leon is a great mage if you don't like/didn't use Celine enough and Dias may not have a Mirror Blade or Sword Dance, but his Deadly Illusion is very quick and can be used repeatedly over and over. It really depends if you want to be more balanced with 2 mages (Rena and Leon/Celine/Noel) or more focused on attacks with 3 fighters. If you have Opera and leveled up her Healing Star to 999, she can replace Rena as your healer, but you would need TONS of reviving potions.

User Info: LeoSmashRoyale

LeoSmashRoyale - 9 years ago 0 0
  5. I suggest you this party:
    Claude-with silvance(The Godslayer is the powerful weapon for Claude you can only get this when you get this after you give the LEA metal to Mirage proceed to the game and when you are done with your practice mirage will give it to you)
    Rena-Knuckles of Hope is the powerful weapon for Rena you can get also after you give the LEA metal to mirage.
    Ashton-Lotus Blade
    Bowman-Blazing Knuckles

User Info: soulmaxx

soulmaxx - 9 years ago 0 0
  6. My Ideal party is:
    Claude (Demon Sword Levantine)
    Ernest (Cat'o Nine Tails)
    Bowman (Kaiser Knuckles)
    Rena (Knuckles of Hope)

User Info: GPaladin

GPaladin - 7 years ago 0 0