Can anybody give a step-by-step description how to drift right?

1. I absolutely can not drift. I can rack up some 20-30k points in Solo Drift, but not more, and not in one go (aka Drift Endurance). Certainly not the 250k for the League 6 Handling upgrade and not enough to beat any other drift challenge in League 6, which means I'm stuck.

If someone who CAN drift could give me a simple, step-by-step explanation on how to drift, or rather, how to hold an constant angle through a curve, I would be very thankful.

User Info: browncoattobi

browncoattobi - 10 years ago

Answers

1. Look out for a logo next to the car and it'll tell you if the car's any good at drifting. also, feather the throttle and try and stay between 50-70 mph and tap the handbrake. when the corner gets tighter just keep your finger on the accelerator lightly tapping it and tap the handbrake to increase the angle of the car. remember to countersteer whilst your drifting and use something rear or four wheel drive and you should be able to drift.
    don't get to aggressive with the throttle!

User Info: th3mo5twant3d

th3mo5twant3d - 9 years ago 0   0