Strategy to survive with richter?

1. Im playing the sotn extra and im having a hard time with richter so Does anyone Now what strategy is best for not dying faster than you can say dangit with richter? Cus' i'm having a hard time with getting through the Castle i die a lot for the low health that richter has so can Someone tell me a strategy to survive better?

User Info: Nikopteros

Nikopteros - 2 years ago

1. Oh really well that's much easier. He has tons of skills. He has the item crash. Which you can do if you have enough energy which is shown with holographic letters. Depending on the item you have a different crash. Triangle button does it. Double Press X and you will be able to perform the back flip! Square with the directional buttons allow you to
    Brandish the whip meaning you standstill and have control over the whip -and u can hit no tests close to you! Down X slide dash! Another x from dash a jumping kick will ensue. Up down right square blade/ whip dash. Down up X skill will be a crucial tech to reach other areas. It's a powerful uppercut like shoryuken. Ryu Richter Belmont!
    Let me know if you need anything else!

User Info: greatdreamhero

greatdreamhero - 1 year ago 0   0

1. I meant in symphony of the night

User Info: Nikopteros

Nikopteros - 1 year ago 1   0

1. So glad you asked this question! This game is my specialty! Now unfortunately he is not the powerhouse that we see in symphony of the night, where he has a whole host of techniques such as blade dash and smashing uppercut. He is very much like the old school Belmont Protagonists of the NES era. However he does have some nifty skills that can get you out of a pinch. First he has a backflip skill that allows for you to parry aggressive melee attacks that come in front of you. Also he has the legendary item crash skill. Just like in Symphony of the night I recommend you carry the holy water sub item which when crashed unleashes HYDRO STORM a powerful holy water rain attack that makes the enemies on the screen perish from its constant barrage. Also he does have the traditional whip yes unfortunately it doesn't have the fluidity of that of Super Castlevania IV but it does do its job. What I recommend for this run unlike what I would recommend for a Maria run is to take it slowly you don't have a time limit and also you don't have to complete all the levels in one sitting as there is a save feature. With the bosses learn their patterns and then exploit them make sure you are stocked with heart energy and a sub weapon and you can decimate them with relative ease with the item crash. If you have any questions on any aspects of this game feel free to message me! I have mastered this game 100%

User Info: greatdreamhero

greatdreamhero - 1 year ago 0   0
  2. Oh thanks dude i didn't knew still its preety hard i'll GIVE It a TRY 😎

User Info: Nikopteros

Nikopteros - 1 year ago 0   0