Maria's Secret Move?

1. Here's what happened. I was doing a Normal Boss Rush and I was dodging the boss's attacks. When I started to attack, this weird guy in a red and black suit comes in and attacks the boss and takes out a huge chunk out of the Boss's HP! How do I easily summon him because it seems to happen at random.

User Info: vexenity14

vexenity14 - 8 years ago

1. Normally you're supposed to buy the Secret Boss Demo for $600 to learn this...

The attack sequences is Up, Down, Down/Right, Right + Square, the same as Richter's Blade Dash move in Symphony of the Night.

Also, if you turned the sound on you would have heard that it's not a guy in red and black; it's a copy of Maria, and it is thus female.

User Info: Kwingster

Kwingster - 8 years ago 0   0