One of my friends said that I could get unlimited boost in a race for 1 lap?

1. I this true. He said he used an actual cheat code at the begging of the race but I can't remember what buttons to press.

User Info: THEBLACKTIGER18

THEBLACKTIGER18 - 11 years ago

Answers

1. No codes for the game unless you have some type of cheating device, i don't use them because i don't like to cheat, just boost for an entire lap by staying on the wrong side of the road & drift alot, it keeps the boost up until like 10, then you have to start getting takedowns

User Info: Kenou23201

Kenou23201 - 11 years ago 0   0
  2. yes there is, if you will have near misses, drift, air points while on supercharge boost, you can have a BURNOUT....which will return your supercharge boost (Blue Fire) . Now if you will repeat and repeat this strategy....you can have a boost for 1 lap.....But be careful for crashes !

User Info: germs666

germs666 - 11 years ago 0   0
  3. He is the biggest liar ever. Impossible for version 5.3 or up.

User Info: gamercake

gamercake - 10 years ago 0   0
  4. Well either he's using a hacking device or he's lying.

User Info: Emp0le0n

Emp0le0n - 11 years ago 0   1