Where can I find knight cards?

1. Ive been lvl 99 of my fighter and lvl 99 of my knight and got the rarest items but im not yet satisfied with their stats so i want my fighter to be a knight and my knight to be a fighter my knight has no prob because it can change into fighter any time but the problem is my fighter i dont hav any job cards does anyone know where to find before i kill dark lord???
    if u wanna ask something just ask after youve answered me

User Info: MLGTryu

MLGTryu - 10 years ago
  2. What does it mean "Greater demon x2/Greater Demon lord x2/ green wil-o-whips/ blue wil-o-whisp"?

User Info: D10Afmx99

D10Afmx99 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. You get it from the demon lords in the abyss.

User Info: dragonsborn

dragonsborn - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. If your in the past then either, Greater Demon lords or Greater demons, if in the Present B or second time, then u get from. Greater demon x2/Greater Demon lord x2/ green wil-o-whips/ blue wil=o=whisp. and how the heck did you get a knight w/o knowning were the card is and howd u get lvl 99...

User Info: wizrd1994

wizrd1994 - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Actually its easy to kill the dark lord.........ure lvl 40 party will help u and then there will be a small cutscene then i was blank after killing the drak lord

User Info: naica

naica - 9 years ago 0   0