How do you Auto- Headshot?

1. All FH's on MPO know how to and they murder me. Please someone tell me how to do the HeadShot-Lockon so I have a chance Dark_to_Light - 13 years ago - report

Answers

1. I don't think theres really an "auto lock".You just have to practice. What your talking about basically is quickly entering first person mode while targeting your enemy and then quickly moving your gun up a little bit and and shoot to get a quick headshot. A good way to pratice would be to just sound an alert on single player and practice on the guards. Keep trying and eventually you should be able to get better headshots. leon41235 - 12 years ago - report 2   0
  2. "Have a gun equipped and when you are near a enemy or close enough that you can
    aim on them hold L to auto lock then press and hold R to go into first person
    view. Aim the gun up little and your aim should be on the guys head. Now shoot
    the hell out of him.

This takes a while to do so I suggest practicing. When you aim you have to move
    it up slightly, if you keep practicing you will get the feel for it and then be
    really good online.

To practice just go into any area and go into alert mode and practice on the
    enemies."

That's how katastrophie says to do an auto headshot in his walkthrough here on gamefaqs. So id say Leon is right.
    psychopuma87 - 12 years ago - report 2   0
  3. These guys are right,but its the controls that makes it a little hard. spartanceo - 12 years ago - report 0   1