How do I go ctach the bird things again after the tutorial on how to catch them?

1. How do I go back there?I need birds to win birdwrawls.

User Info: yoyosy

yoyosy - 11 years ago

1. There are six of them I know so far.
    Green birds: Goalfinch Grove- Go straight west of Lyris.
    Purple birds: Goalfinch Grotto(nearly forgot the name)- Get out of Vahandia, and get out of the dessert, go west and go south until you see the end.
    Red birds: Goalfinch Gathering- Go straight out of the dessert and go straight south.
    Yellow birds: Goalfinch Glades- Border Cavern Arikita side : Follow the road that does NOT
    go to Cragtown.
    Blue birds: Goalfinch Gravels- Go north of the craftman's cabin( do not stop at Paulta's mine but continue following the path)
    I had used my vyne to figure this out.

User Info: lightmagex

lightmagex - 11 years ago 0   0

1. Don't bother catching birds until you defeat the Demonkin King coz those birds are lame. The coolest birds are in the Earthrift. Meladee's sis will give you the foalfinch passport.

User Info: notorazr

notorazr - 11 years ago 2   0

1. you will see small patches of trees on the world map. You will notice that its different from the rest and it stands out from the rest too. Walk into this and you will be taken to an area where you can catch the birds. If memory serves right there is a small patch directly south after you cross the bridge . Go south of Lyris if im correct and you will see it.

Hope this helps

User Info: Chaos_Prime

Chaos_Prime - 11 years ago 1   0
  2. The sixth one is Goalfinch Gorge, get the goalfinch passport and seek it in the Earthrift, its complicated!

User Info: lightmagex

lightmagex - 11 years ago 1   0