How do I beat the last boss?

1. In world 5-8, the very last stage, I saw a huge queen Moja, known as the Ojajah, with 2 Mojas, is way too hard without losing a Locoroco. Could someone find a way to beat the queen?

User Info: Gonzafan

Gonzafan - 10 years ago
  2. Do you already know how to damage her?

User Info: Pokemon_Nerd13

Pokemon_Nerd13 - 10 years ago
  3. The queen herself is optional to kill, as the first time I ever beat this level, I didn't kill the boss at all, but the 2 Mojas instead.

User Info: Gonzafan

Gonzafan - 10 years ago

1. This boss is very fast at the beginning, but gets slower as it takes more damage. Watching out for the 2 Mojas, you need to use the same method as fighting the Oja in the exact same level, but takes 5 hits instead. If you get caught, you may repeatedly press L and R to evade. Continue to knock and smash her until she is dead, than use the 2 pink "trampolines" to press the 2 buttons on the final room's top-side. After all the buttons are destroyed, another pink sphere will appear. Use it with accuracy to press the doublebutton. Than Bonmucho will shrink. Finally smash him to kill him.

User Info: Gonzafan

Gonzafan - 10 years ago 0   0