Help for a noob?

1. Hi guys,
    I don't know if there are any more players enjoying this game but I am totally new to it having just purchased it of IOS.
    I think its a hell of a game and awesome to bits.
    But with my sad limited gaming intellect I do not quite understand the "Invent Skill" Mechanics.

I just created/invented Fire Attack skill, but I am unable to equip it onto any of my characters. Am I even supposed to do it or is it automatically in my arsenal once I have invented the skill at the blacksmith?

User Info: soulflames

soulflames - 5 years ago

Answers

1. To equip it on your characters, go to STATUS, select the character you want to equip it on, Select SET SKILL, and put it where you want the Fire Attack to go. It has to go into a Slot that has the FIRE ability. You are limited in what skills can be equipped based on which character it is and the Weapon they are using. The skill also has to be the appropriate level for the slot. FIRE ATTACK, for example, cannot go onto Naiz until you level him up, then his Fire ability Slot will go up to level two and you can equip him with Level 2 and below skills.

User Info: Quixilver0143

Quixilver0143 - 4 years ago 0   0