How to disable cheats in gta games?

1. Can anyone help me how to disable cheats in gta games ..i.e vice city or liberty city stories... I enabled cheats just for fun n after that i saved my game... Now i want to disable it..plz anyone help me otherwise my entire campaign will be lost.:(

User Info: Drsaurabhpsp

Drsaurabhpsp - 10 years ago

1. Dude. The cardinal rule of ALL Grand Theft Auto games is DON'T save after using cheats! NEVER EVER!

However, a large number of cheats can be disabled by entering the cheat again.

User Info: SEEENRULEZ

SEEENRULEZ - 10 years ago 3   0

Answers

1. Dothe cheat again.

User Info: adam181

adam181 - 9 years ago 0   0
  2. Don't cheat again and it will go away!

User Info: Cheesety210

Cheesety210 - 9 years ago 0   0
  3. You can do the cheat again,but a number of cheats,such as ''people follow you(Toni)''can't be disabled.So,think twice about cheating!

User Info: giron654

giron654 - 9 years ago 0   0
  4. If you don't want a cheat that you used, just use the data that you are using right now. And think twice before cheating. ALWAYS SAVE BEFORE YOU USE A CHEAT. Then, you can always load the data, all the cheats off.

User Info: Ryanleeyanle

Ryanleeyanle - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. Enter the cheat again so it says 'cheat disabled'
    Or it can't be undone

User Info: shadow_o_

shadow_o_ - 9 years ago 0   2
  6. You can just turn off the console......it works!!at least for me....cheats for riots, people wid weapons and men following you get somehow deleated!!!!!

User Info: Blackdragon005

Blackdragon005 - 7 years ago 0   2