What are the 2 strongest one-handed weapons in the game?

1. I need to know the 2 best one-handed weapons because my guy is gonna be a knight with the strongest armor and the strongest 2 one-handed swords.

User Info: 4ct10nG4m3r

4ct10nG4m3r - 11 years ago

1. There actually isnt any strongest weapon in this game.... its all by luck... kinda annoying but.... thats how the game works... just keep picking up weapons that you think you like then customize it by putting a rune in it... i like putting the Life Steal rune in my weapons for my knight which is a double weaponed knight. You can follow my suggestion but its okay if you dont...

Suggested Weapon:
    Anything Light Weight
    Dont use hammers
    Dont use two-handed Weapons
    Always have a back-up bow.

^_^

User Info: ckad1000

ckad1000 - 11 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. For a beginner - a special wep called 2 "Twilight" or even one its fine

For a middle-classed men - I prefer 2 "Maelstrom"

For a EXPERT! (and I mean it!) - I prefer a backup bow and 2 "Stormthroe"

(That wep list for knights only classes)

User Info: AjGaddi

AjGaddi - 10 years ago 0   0
  2. I tend towards the faster dual weapons myself...especially when slotted with the rune that gives the "of Justice" suffix. Something about not having to heal my character as often is incredibly nice.

User Info: darkshadowspawn

darkshadowspawn - 10 years ago 0   0
  3. Warblade of inferno ( drop of a necromancer thing) and hatchet of blight (bought from shop guy.)

User Info: epicz124

epicz124 - 6 years ago 0   0