How to get fast credit?

1. I wan to buy f1 but so expensive,how to get cr fast?

User Info: xellox

xellox - 9 years ago

Answers

1. The fastest way to get credits is the Test Track 2 laps on S rank. Depending what car you use it takes around 3,5 to 4 minutes and gives 150000. But starting from 0 credits you will have to race this 2 laps around 50 times to buy F1.

User Info: Abominatus

Abominatus - 9 years ago 2   0
  2. Go to Test track with any car (I Prefer the Opera Performance S2000 '04 because you can use the D-pad (directional pad with the 4 arrows that you push, and it is really easy to handle with this) ) Just choose 2 laps and the highest rank, drive around the track, and when you get to the corners, go to the inside of the track or the far left of the driving line, so that the AI opponents cant draft off of you, and you will end up finishing far ahead of them, when you finish the race and it takes you back to the race menu, don't exit out of there, keep hitting the green start race button and finish that race, and repeat until you have the desired amount of money.

User Info: RobotUnit77

RobotUnit77 - 9 years ago 2   0
  3. The fastest way to make money is to go to a snow track with the race setting on drift, you get 2x the number of points you earn drifting and you can set the number of laps to unlimited

User Info: nodnarb54

nodnarb54 - 9 years ago 1   0
  4. race in test course and make it to Rank S, if you competing in 2 laps race you got 150,000 Cr. that is the quickest way to got money.

User Info: skatefaiz

skatefaiz - 9 years ago 0   0
  5. I think you should do more driving challenges and improve it.

User Info: killeracer0210

killeracer0210 - 9 years ago 0   0
  6. A good way is make 99 laps (it's a little boring, i know) at S rank in the Motegi ring. I don't have tried it, but after 67 laps in that circuit you get 423.000 and more credits with the nissan car with the Gt stickers.

User Info: DarkKnghit

DarkKnghit - 9 years ago 0   1
  7. i spent a 3 weeks in the 99 lap S nurburgring and i nearly got around 1,000,000 because the game froze and my psp tuned itself off. I smashed it on the floor, so it never comes back on

User Info: burritoman217

burritoman217 - 9 years ago 0   4