PSP Go Savegame/Data Transfer to PSP 3000?

1. I've had my PSPGo for months now, and i'm about ready to trade it in for a PSP3000, but I have all this saved game data on it that I definitly do not want to get rid of.
    Is there anyway to transfer the data backwards (From PSPGo to PSP3000 or any lower model), Or at the least, transfer the save data?

User Info: FinalMai

FinalMai - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Use Media Go on a PC to back up game save data via USB or card reader. Deactivate PSN account and restore to default system settings before selling your PSPGo. Reactivate your PSN account on your PSP 3000. Transfer game save data to PSP 3000 via USB or card reader from PC using Media Go. Some game companies encrypt their game save data and won't allow it to be transferred to another system.

User Info: eigafan

eigafan - 7 years ago 0 0