IP Address timed out?

1. I've connected my PSP to the PC with a USB cable .
    But it keeps saying " IP address timed out".
    What do I do?

User Info: hipershadow5000

hipershadow5000 - 7 years ago
  2. Clarification Request:
    What are you trying to do? You cannot access the internet with a PSP through a USB cable if that's what you're trying to do.

User Info: Unknown_Z28

Unknown_Z28 - 7 years ago
  3. Additional Details:
    Then How Am I going to transfer pictures and videos?
    I thought connecting a USB cable would be that simple.

User Info: hipershadow5000

hipershadow5000 - 7 years ago
  4. Additional Details:
    Nope .

User Info: hipershadow5000

hipershadow5000 - 7 years ago

1. Well its really pretty simple. You can only transfer the stuff thats already on your computer. You cant use the USB cable to conenct the psp to the internet. helck, you cant do anythign with the psp when its in USB Mode exept for exiting USB mode. i repeate: the cable can be used to transfer stuff thats ALREADY on your destop and it CANNOT CONENCT THE PSP TO THE INTERNET. the psp connects itself to the internet but ONLY if the location ur in has WiFi. also,for videos you need to convert them into MPEG4 format (or jsut MP4) before you put them in the videos folder, or else it wont work.
    Any MORE questions?

User Info: cannonblast

cannonblast - 7 years ago 0 0

1. I really dont know what youre trying to do bro btu i think its quite simple. When yo uconnect ur USB to ur PSP it doesnt mean that you can use your PC's LAN. Unless you have WiFi in your house you cant use the internet. The USB cable doesnt help in anyway exept transferring objects to and from the PSP

User Info: cannonblast

cannonblast - 7 years ago 0 0