How do I get past extra stage 20?

1. i've tried a lot but nexus' final attacks couldn't help me a bit. What all players must i chose in this level and what strategy i must apply for it?

User Info: AyaanGupta

AyaanGupta - 7 years ago
  2. This means you've unlocked Zamusha too!! How??

User Info: AyaanGupta

AyaanGupta - 7 years ago

1. hey! I've cleared this stage successfully a few seconds ago. the secret is that all monsters must die from nexus' over-ray storm ( the last attack from the three options). Remember to take cosmos as one of the team members, because he can give SP if at A or S rank. Before moving, the fourth option is selected and the fourth hissatsu can be selected. then select nexus in the green field. If nexus' three attacks don't appear, it means you need improvement in almost every ultra ( except the S ranked ones). I would thank Azerez for giving me a faint hint on how to finish the monsters.

User Info: AyaanGupta

AyaanGupta - 7 years ago 2   0

1. Yeah can smebody help on this. Too frustrating. Ive unlock everyting only nexus i

User Info: tedosem

tedosem - 7 years ago 0   0
  2. srry, a mistake. its not a detail but i intended to post this to tedosem. I'm New.

User Info: AyaanGupta

AyaanGupta - 7 years ago 0   0