1. So I managed to brute force past the first and second sets of quests by just talking to everybody and backtracking but that doesn't seem to cut it for chapter two. I keep opening up more quests by opening up residencies too. Any comprehensive guide besides that spreadsheet that for some reason skips that one chapter? One is started one the 2nd floor by which I mean the floor where quest master DJ(Sharon/Chiron?) is. The others are one the residencies. Three "Trying" in total so far.

User Info: Redska

Redska - 3 years ago
  2. I finished the game already a while back. Sorry I didn't update. I simply went everywhere and talked to everyone. That worked.

User Info: Redska

Redska - 2 years ago

1. How far are your progress in the game? Cuz sharon's quest does not help you to proceed in the game's storyline. Try going to meeting room. Most story missions started there

User Info: L0lopopperflip

L0lopopperflip - 2 years ago 0   0