Question about the Desert Level?

1. While in the desert area there was a part in sector 2 that you couldn't go through because there were barriers that in order to open you had to go to the OTHER side...Now how do I get past them if the road is totally blocked?

User Info: NSROXASXION

NSROXASXION - 6 years ago
  2. Also in the Metro Station there are this burrowing guardians that I need to beat....can anyone tell me how do I do that?

User Info: NSROXASXION

NSROXASXION - 6 years ago
  3. Could you specify what Chapter you're in? Its a bit confusing. With only Desert and Metro keyword.

User Info: Kuroiki

Kuroiki - 6 years ago

1. I've read your post, I'll also post it here.

Simply wait for them to get out (waiting next to them) or cause a battle to occur and wait them to infiltrate.

Regarding to those two dragons that are blocking simply head to Area 3 Checkpoint
    go forward one area and check around, there should be a ladder that will allow you to go down.

User Info: Kuroiki

Kuroiki - 6 years ago 0   0