How do I get past volcano?

1. How can i pass the quest 16 after the scene of the demon? No event appears or area after i chose the quest marked with the event label, i have only one material and inside the volcano are no more areas than the first one, is my iso damaged?

User Info: angelzeroo

angelzeroo - 7 years ago
  2. I saw a wiki in japanese that says: monsters in area 3 of the volcano drops the materials but god, ive already went to every area,every place and nothing, im stucked to the bone.

User Info: angelzeroo

angelzeroo - 7 years ago

Answers

1. You might as well collect the material from defeating the big blue monster in swamp dungeon (where you first met D.D.D. and AKUMA) though it appears more often in area 2.

User Info: ekamown

ekamown - 5 years ago 0   0
  2. You gotta go into your quests, and there's 2 events you gotta finish one appears then the only one will appear then go back to the volcano and the ice bridge will be made.

User Info: OmegaVideoGameG

OmegaVideoGameG - 4 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Any English Formats? Answered