How do I beat (Fused Evils)?

1. it looks like that it has many eyes and for its spamming its like fast shock laser or ice and its let the ultimate attack not powerful . do you know how to beat him?P.S. Its from episode 5.

User Info: loro619

loro619 - 8 years ago
  2. I already beat him in 26 days with the cwcheat thx for the information it is useful i will accept it.

User Info: loro619

loro619 - 8 years ago

Answers

1. Here is what I did:

Only care about strength, hit and defense, not anything else.
    Split your character into two type. One is for offense, means focus their brave points into strength and hit, not anything else. One is for defense, means focus their brave points into defense, not anything else.

After you do that, split your formation into two, one has offense characters one has defense characters, whenever the monster attacks, switch from offense to defense formation.

Also one battle tip: when your character is downed, wait until he/she recovers full HP bar then do the resurrection, that will make that character invincible for one turn, also recover full PP, which is really useful. Don't worry, you will hold if your character's defense is high enough. I beat the monster with six Rina's hissatsu that way.

And in case you didn't notice, the third line is defense statistic, while the first is attack power, hit rate is somewhere at the bottom.

User Info: joekage

joekage - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. Just break the cd or delete the game the boss will defeated instantlly

User Info: hidetoraoo

hidetoraoo - 7 years ago 0   0

Question Status
Infinite Opening loops. Help? Unanswered
English script or patch? Answered