How do I capture factories?

1. I can't figure out how to raid and capture bases that are surrounded by a zone of control, only resource points.
    I know when attacking them the forces go to a smaller map representing the area, but I can't figure out how to get there.

User Info: plmoknji

plmoknji - 7 years ago

1. I don't know if you still need the answer. But I would like to answer you.

The Special Base you mentioned can only be invade AFTER purpose the invasion plan.
    Most likely you have to follow the story and mission at that time.

As for supreme leader scenarios like Revil and Gihren, you have to follow the order like older version of Gihren's Greed game. (Revil's first invasion plan is Pekin, Ghiren's first invasion plan is Odessa)

As for pilot scenarios like Char and Amuro, most of the time you have freedom to choose where you want invade first BEFORE you are able to invade some crucial/special base like Odessa, Jaburo ...etc

Feel free to ask if you still need more detailed answer.

God Bless,

User Info: Major_Cooke

Major_Cooke (FAQ Author) - 3 years ago 1   0

Question Status
What is a true end? Answered