How do i get all music?

1. I checked it when i cleard everything?

User Info: loro619

loro619 - 8 years ago
  2. I have the same problem.
    I have cleared everything.
    All Extra Missions, all Tag Missions, all 100% Chapters including the Super Hard mode, All bounties, 100% Card List with all cards upgraded(limits-off), and 100% Team List combination, even all the finishing moves.
    But every time I go to the Shop to buy the music, there are still lacking mp3s waiting to be unlocked before they can be bought. It displays "???" in the Music mp3 shop and cannot be bought. I think 5 or 6 more mp3s with "???". I already bought the rest, but not those 5 or 6 left music mp3s.
    Anyone who got answers?

User Info: roybraym

roybraym - 7 years ago
  3. I already got all music from months ago so anyone don't ask me again. i got it with cwcheat.

User Info: loro619

loro619 - 7 years ago

Answers

1. Go to the chapter 1 of kazekage rescue and go to the shop

User Info: noel811

noel811 - 8 years ago 0   0
  2. You have to go to "Chapter 1: Kazekage Rescue". Then go to shop in the top, and the music are all there.

---
    Zhantruxi

User Info: Zhantruxi

Zhantruxi - 7 years ago 0   0
  3. Have you tried S ranking everything. That might be an issue (only might I'm simply giving possibilities).

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. You have to rank S every easy mode in the game

Haha^_^

User Info: kingdom999

kingdom999 - 7 years ago 0   0
  5. Does it include the extra mission n tag mission as well?

User Info: Ron325

Ron325 - 3 years ago 0   0
  6. To unlock music you have to watch the videos after and before missions. When you begin a mission it will ask "Skip conversation event and begin mission?" and you have to press "No". Do not skip them with the START button! Once you finished with watching a cutscene you will see that the Chapter 1 (Kazekage Rescue) shop will contain some new music that you only have to buy (they are cheap). You also have to check out the blue book icons on the map. They also contain some dialouges and they also give you music if you do not skip them. The hard part is if you want to collect all the music in the game, then you will have to watch all these scenes. And if you do, then do not forget the credits and the scenes after them, because they also give you music. And once again DO NOT SKIP ANY OF THEM! Now the only song missing from my collection is called " Ah, The Passion Of Life". If anybody knows witch scene gives me that one please let me know. Thank you.

User Info: Grey_Blue

Grey_Blue - 2 years ago 0   0
  7. *Grey blue I have just recently unlock the passion of life song from the kisame mission at the final chapter and don't skip all of the scenes in that particular mission. Hope this will help.....

User Info: Kenneth3330

Kenneth3330 - 1 year ago 0   0