What is the best card combination?

1. the best I've come up with so far are

Quick Chakra Recovery, The Six Paths of Pain, Piggyback Man, One-Tail

One-Tail, Two-Tails, Three-Tails, Quick Chakra Recovery

User Info: Mo_the_Tyrant

Mo_the_Tyrant - 7 years ago

1. Quick chakra recovery, the nine tail card where the secret skill will use only half of your chakra, one of sasuke card that use automatic substitution plus just add attack power ups

User Info: almonde22

almonde22 - 7 years ago 2   1

Answers

1. Well, that's relative; depends on the mission for me. Though Quick Chakra Recovery is a must most of the time.

User Info: seishiro_09

seishiro_09 - 7 years ago 2   2
  2. One-Tail, Two-Tails, Three-Tails,Eight-Tails mine

try it.......

User Info: absolute_zero99

absolute_zero99 - 7 years ago 2   2
  3. For me it's
    one - tails, two - tails, onoki , quick chakra recovery
    one - tails, two - tails, three - tails, quick chakra recovery
    one - tails, onoki, quick chakra recovery, mei

User Info: narutolover10

narutolover10 - 7 years ago 1   1
  4. I usually use this combination

Quick chakra recovery, automatic substituiton, 2 tails and 3 tails if i dont have any secret techniques cards.

User Info: Kandaxx

Kandaxx - 7 years ago 1   1
  5. Try looking up a team combination for the cards (you can find a relatively complete list of combinations here: www.gamefaqs.com/boards/630216-naruto-shippuden-ultimate-ninja-impact/60718258). These help up more stats. For example, I found a team combo by accident the Lady's Request which involved Udon & Muegi card (I might have spelled the names wrong but it's those kids with Konohamaru) the Konohamaru card and that card with the Lady with a cat (Lady Mi-something I think). This upped my endurance, chakra/health, luck, and the team special gave me more luck. I know this probably isn't a good combination, but try these different ones to find a "best" combination and good luck.

User Info: gill_bill

gill_bill - 7 years ago 1   1
  6. you know... i thought this might help...... Try using Kurenai Smiles,Quick Chakra Recovery, Itachi's Sussano'o and Six Paths Of Pain OR Naruto 4Th Tail Mode

User Info: Gamerzz98

Gamerzz98 - 7 years ago 2   2
  7. I use Sasuke of the akatsuki , suigetsu of the akatsuki , karin of the akatsuki , and jugo of the akatsuki ... It's gain the ninjutsu , attack , endurance , and defend for one of card . The team effect is taka formed are Heth , Chakra , speed , and Luck For High ... Try it

User Info: sergio_sagemode

sergio_sagemode - 4 years ago 1   1
  8. Use the tailed beasts or the best card is use all exp cards haha its easy lvl up ^_^

User Info: kingdom999

kingdom999 - 7 years ago 1   2
  9. Technically speaking there's no such thing as the "best" card combination since people like to focus on different stats. Like i equip cards that increase my attack power and my speed mostly. You just have to use cards that work best for you.

User Info: Light_L16

Light_L16 - 7 years ago 1   5