How do i know if the quest is a promoting quest ?

1. Can anyone tell me how to get a promotion quest and what are the details needed?

User Info: tenma12

tenma12 - 9 years ago

Answers

1. For Fontier Level quests (I sure hope this is the one you're asking), a link will appear when you have reached a certain affection level for the character. Don't worry about much since the mission will always have a blue flag beside and force you into bringing the needed character along.

I believe that these help to increase affection points:-
    1) Going to the bath house (using the correct incense as each character seems to have his or her preference)
    2) The number of quests completed (the difficulties of the quests might have something to say about how high of an affection point you'll be raking in).

I usually just stick with quests and those frontier level quests just appear on their own.

User Info: mkprovince

mkprovince - 9 years ago 0   0