Getting skeletons to drop items?

1. How do i do this? I can kill them, but when I purge the corpse they just vanish. How else do I get a bloody rapier?

User Info: crazycolorz5

crazycolorz5 - 9 years ago
  2. The rapiers later in the game only have the IV ability. I need stronger ones with a I ability.

User Info: crazycolorz5

crazycolorz5 - 9 years ago

1. sigh, to clear out my previous answer: you can never acquire the ones held by skeletons. just like you said, the skeletons will vanish when you purge them. and they will revive when killed. no need to repeat that for you. So obviously, the only rapier weapon you can get with I specialty is Estoc

but the 2 remaining rapiers *can* be purchased from scene 15 onwards, which is halfway through the game. while the 4* rapier is dropped on scene 22. If you want your Estoc to be stronger, keep using it and upgrade it. Mastery will make it almost as powerful as newly-purchased late-game weapons.

User Info: Molivious

Molivious - 9 years ago 1   0

Answers

1. You can purchase some rapiers later on

User Info: Molivious

Molivious - 9 years ago 0   1