Do choices you make matter?

1. I've only gotten to two of them. Let him live or strike him down & stop Alissa or let her go. I know letting her go causes Alissa to be on the field for that battle. My question is how do these choices effect the game? Is there a right answer or a wrong answer? And are there more than one ending? Thans for ur time

User Info: BloodRedSnow

BloodRedSnow - 9 years ago

1. you will result in different endings, depending on your choices.
    there's the good ending, and bad ending.. and a bonus scene for good ending if you use Alissa in every battle starting from when she joins your army.

ofc, good ending = choosing the "good" choices and bad ending for the bad.

User Info: Molivious

Molivious - 9 years ago 0   0

1. If you have chosen the good/ law route you generally agree with Alissa and do good things, like taking mercy when possible.
    The bad/chaos route is one whare you don't agree with her,killing the bad guys at seans counts toward this as well as arguing.
    As a side note, if you are doing the law route and at every battle include Alissa, AND have her not die/retreat even once then you get the good+ ending as well as the last war god, who gives a statis boost.
    Oh and the choices you make will change the cutseans, with varying text.
    Lastly I hear the law route gets you married.

User Info: cormin21

cormin21 - 9 years ago 1   1
  2. Wow nice spoilers cormin

User Info: Molivious

Molivious - 9 years ago 0   1