I already started my file, but I want the ones from the first game (details in description!)?

1. I bought this game, and when I started my file, it scanned my PSP for data from the first game (I had already 100% completed the first game) and it didn't find anything, though I'm assuming this is because I played the Japanese version of the first game, rather than the English version. Anyways, two days ago I bought the English version of the first game, and was wondering if there was a way for me to get the pages of CG's that I missed, and if so, how to do that.

User Info: NaomiNakashima

NaomiNakashima - 5 years ago

Answers

1. I had a similar problem. The only solution that worked for me was deleting everything from the second game and starting over from scratch. Aparently, it only scans the first time you play.

User Info: theanneh

theanneh - 2 years ago 0   0