Where's the English?

1. I just found out today, that the beautiful Corpse Party:Blood Covered has A SEQUEL. I practically peed myself, and are still hyperventilating in happiness.
    Sadly, I just found out that it's only been released in Japan! D< I've looked all over the internet for more information and have found none, due to it being kinda new - I guess >>;
    Does anyone know when it'll be translated to English? or when it'll be released in American and Canada?
    Please tell me.
    WHERE'S THE ENGLISH?

User Info: Rikuxlove

Rikuxlove - 7 years ago

Answers

1. It's coming don't worry.It's scheduled to release early 2013

User Info: Akay4

Akay4 - 6 years ago 1   0
  2. It's already available for the PSP and PS VITA via the Playstation Network for only $20.

User Info: Raidramon0

Raidramon0 - 6 years ago 1   0
  3. No one knows. It's all speculation without an official announcement. It really depends how well Corpse Party: Blood Covered sells.

User Info: KnuxtheTurtle

KnuxtheTurtle - 7 years ago 0   0
  4. I hope they keep the Japanese. Thank god they kept the first in the original and didn't give us terrible dubs.

User Info: hundermn

hundermn - 6 years ago 0   0
  5. It's gonna be released in NA on 15-1-2013,with a European release soon after.

User Info: Akay4

Akay4 - 6 years ago 0   0
  6. Voice is original in japanese , Text is Translated into English, GET IT NOW , The Darkness Already UNLEASH!

User Info: DarknessMatters

DarknessMatters - 6 years ago 0   0
  7. I sent you a PM, actually ;p
    and now, i'm enjoying.
    It lol-ed me, the first FAQ appeared with the info on a walkthrough the same day i advanced to the same point as Ajogamer XD

User Info: xomstor

xomstor - 6 years ago 0   0